Monday, October 02, 2006

Have We Forgotten How to Tell What Is Real ...




... and What's Just a Dream?

Can you remember some of your interesting dreams? Don't you find them so real sometimes? Which makes me wonder if there is a another version of us living in a different dimension.

When we go to sleep or daydream, we enter that dimension - of the bizarre and unexplained. We find ourselves doing things we don't normally do, or rather, things we cannot do. I remember flying once. Another time, I was among people who have passed on, my old neighbors, ex-colleague and my dad, asking them "How's life over there?".

Most people say those are just day thoughts that are carried into our sleep. I choose to think there is a place for unfinished business and seeing your possibilities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think dreaming is a way to release our inner most kept dirty/dark/deep desires of reality..