Sunday, May 06, 2007

London London


Pf and I share a common affinity for London that somehow connected us and founded our friendship. Not everyone who's been to London loves it.

We decided to exchange our photos of London the next time we meet for coffee. So I dug them out from a forgotten corner the other day. For some reasons, when I looked at the photos again, a certain familiar feeling of melancholy came back. Maybe because they're old (ten years), or maybe because there are memories involving some significant events. I'm eager to look at Pf's photos to see if they trigger the same emotion.

Meanwhile, I'll be going to Paris soon and so is Pf. But again, like before, we won't be doing the trip together. Let's see if we would both fall in love with Paris like we did with London...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mian,

Will u be sharing with us the photos u took in London?

I'm simply curious. I have never been there ... though I have been invited a few times.

I hope I will be able to go there one day ...

Mian said...

Dear Fiona

Okay let me see...if i find the time i will scan the pictures in for you, cos those days, no such thing as digital photos.. only analog and print...

you should go to London if you get the chance. if you like to collect things, you must go to their flea markets. let me know when you are planning to go, i'll write a list of must go places (not the usual touristy but the smaller ones).