Saturday, May 26, 2007

Annecy, France

I grabbed these pictures from a website. Thankfully for them, I'm starting to be a li'l bit more interested in Annecy than I was before.

I will be there in June for an animation festival and the idea of having to meet industry people is really quite daunting. But then again it can't be more daunting than the fashion industry. Fashion people are a lot more bitchy and critical and even that, I survived.

But still, it's unchartered waters for me... I really don't know what to expect, except to try my best to do what I'm supposed to do there - NETWORK (how scary the word can be!).

Hopefully, the little nice place and people there can help to make things a bit more comfortable for me. Animation folks should be a bunch of playful and kooky people, I hope.

We'll see.

ps: received an overseas sms from my Peifen who's currently touring France and she told me she loved Annecy. How nice! Can't wait to hear more about if from her when she comes back a week before I take off.

No comments: