Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Beginning of It All - Dreams to Remember

I'm dedicating this blog to my dreams and things and people that inspire me in so many ways.

Also, this will be the place I find myself talking about a very precious project I'm working on - Stripe on 69th, a 2D animation story about a place where big-hearted and quirky characters nurse their private hopes, where some dreams are kept secret and others are made real with unexpected heroes.

A 7 minute pilot in DVD has been made, with its stint in LA based NATPE Nextgenfestival and a soon-to-be screening in the Austrailian International Film Festival in October.

The bigger hope is - Stripe on 69th can some day be extended and expanded. Fingers crossed.

2006 all copy rights reserved for story and illustrations

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mian,
First of all, i love how the website is designed. It's comfortable to read. The colour, layout, backdrop run smooth...

I am really glad that the characters are coming along well, and would love to hear of their stories real soon.

Well wishes,
Paige

Mian said...

Hey Paige, it's been a while. I hope you're doing okay. Yes, I'd definitely love to show you the animation...you're one of the first few people I'd shared the idea.. appreciate your support