Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Cheer Leaders of Your Dreams


Life is sweet when you meet people who share and understand your dreams. Of course there are also some who don't but still support you anyhow. I call that REALLY sweet.

I never grew up having specific dreams. For some reasons, my aspirations seemed vague. It's always something this or something that, never "A" doctor, "A" scientist or "An" artist. I wanted to do a lot of things, but never exactly wanted to BE them. I guess there is this big part of me that fears the responsiblity of matching the high standards of what I say I want to be. So I tell people, this is what I do, like "I'm in fashion","I do designs","I'm working on an animation project".

And I've come to a conclusion that most of the things I have done or moved on to do, are in fact different expressions of the same thing - my love for art, people and everyday life.

No comments: