Tuesday, May 19, 2009


There is a nice little place in Paris that houses my France memories. It's called Maisons-Alfort Alfortville, where my good friend, Alison's apartment is. For one precious week of my life in Paris, I got to stay in that sweet and cozy place, all because Alsion has been so lovingly generous. I can still smell the air and feel the warmth of the sun about the apartment as I write. It may be a little out of the way from the city centre but it feels totally comfortable, so you can actually stay in if you don't feel like going out.

I remember the last day I was in Paris, I'd spent most of it walking around the neighborhood in the rain. It was quiet and peaceful, with friendly little shops at every corner. And I also remember wishing I could live in a neighborhood like this for the rest of my life.

2 comments:

RICHARD LIM said...

MIAN, u went to paris recently?:)

Mian said...

No, it's the year before, during Annecy Animation Festival. This' my friend's, Alison's, place. She's also my animation voicer and director. She did Stripe's and the weather bimbo's voices.